We have a great special going on for our 5 Line Zip Tour:
Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off on the 5 Line Side by Side Zip Tour
Welcome to the Piiholo Ranch Zipline! Hawaii’s Longest Side-by-Side Zipline!!
Maui zipline adventures are the latest rage in fun and exciting tours. You will see and explore Upcountry Maui and have an experience you’ll never forget. Come experience Maui’s newest extreme activity!
Piiholo Ranch is a seven-generation local family cattle ranch offering horseback riding adventures and now Hawaii’s newest and longest side-by-side zipline. Situated above the cowboy town of Makawao, Maui, the Ranch offers grand coastal and canyon views, towering eucalyptus forests, native koa and ohia trees, and indigenous plants. Our staff is a great group of energetic outdoor enthusiasts. Although their number one priority is your safety, they are a fun group that keep you entertained while answering your questions and educating you about the local flora and fauna.
Choose from 4 Amazing Zipline Adventures:
• 5-Zip Line Adventure: Our premier tour which includes Hawaii’s longest side-by-side zipline. Approximately 3 hours – Ages 10 and up, 75 lbs. – 275 lbs.
• 4-Zip Line Adventure: Approximately 2 hours – Ages 10 and up, 75 lbs. – 275 lbs.
• Tango Tower: http://www.piiholozipline.com/tango_tower.html Challenge yourself on our 6-sided adventure tower with a variety of unique climbs. Please call for reservations. (808) 572-1717
• Walk Along Adventure: Great photo opportunities for non-zipping friends. Make your reservation along with any zipline Maui tour.
• Combine a zipline adventure with the Tango Tower and receive a $20 discount.
Zipline Features include:
• Padded Zip Handlebars
• Comfortable Seat Harnesses
• Zipping two to four across
• State-of-the-Art 4-Point Trolley Systems for smoother and hands-free zipping
All of our adventures start with a walk across a 317-foot suspended bridge from the parking area to the Maui Zipline course!
Large Families and Groups!
Piiholo Zipline can accommodate large families and groups.
Call us with your questions, or to make reservations
(808) 572-1717 – 7am – 7pm Daily (HST)
Participants must be at least 10 years old and weigh between 75 pounds and 275 pounds for ziplining and at least 60 pounds for Tango Tower. The tour is not for pregnant women, people with back problems or any serious medical condition. Closed toed shoes are required. Some moderate to advanced physical activity and stair climbing is expected.
Piiholo Ranch Zipline operates daily with tours embarking hourly from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. For reservations or information,
call (808) 572-1717, or visit http://piiholozipline.com.
GPS Address: 325 Waiahiwi Road, Makawao
GPS Coordinates: Latitude 20.845869, Longitude -156.294105
look for the zipline parking and outpost lot 1.25 miles up Piiholo Road on the left